And here you have the first images of the two new lenses! These will be announced along the OM-1II on Jan 30.
UPDATE: The new lens is listed at Amazon Canada! And on some of these images I do believe you can see the new OM-1II what do you think?
Unlock the secrets of the natural world with the OM SYSTEM M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-600mm F5.0-6.3 IS Lens. Designed for the nature enthusiast, this lens brings distant wonders into clear view, effortlessly capturing small birds and remote nature subjects with up to 1200mm reach and 0.7x magnification*. Its compact, weather-sealed construction ensures reliable performance in and environment, turning every shot into a vivid exploration of the unseen and the untamed. Embrace the thrill of discovery in every frame.
- A super telephoto zoom lens, 1200mm* on its own, or 2400mm* max. when used with a teleconverter
- Enjoy clear depiction and high resolution across the entire zoom range.
- Sync IS that allows hand-held super telephoto shooting (Correction effects of wide 6.0 / tele 5.0steps on the lens alone, and wide 7.0 / tele 6.0 steps for Sync IS)
- IPX1 splash & dust proof performance, fluorine-coated for use in harsh environments
- Lens Construction – 25 elements in 15 groups (4 Super ED lenses, 2 ED lenses, 6 HR lenses, 1 HD lens)