On October 28 Nikon will launch the new Z 9 high end camera. Nikon India shortly leaked the product video including the specs summed by CanonWatch (who found the youtube video embeded here):
- 45MP stacked sensor
- 120 fps
- GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System)
- EN-EL18c battery, and a new battery (EN-EL18x) that can be charged through camera USB-C.
- Multi-leaf blade protective shutter
- Car/motorcycle AF tracking, animal and people AI AF, as low as -7 EV
- Improved articulated screen
- Two CFExpress memory cards.
- Third joystick/selector added
- New shooting modes
- Shutter sound level control
Here is the video: