Yep, it looks like the Canon EOS-R5 and R6 are finally becoming a real threat for Sony!
Some more points:
- Nikon is really struggling.
- Panasonic S5 finally moved up the market share from Panasonic
- Sigma is falling after the initial FP sales. Hope they will bring out the Foveon camera in 2021.
Skylum posted this new video showing how their new Landscape AI edits your images automatically on the new Luminar AI (preorder here).
I think they should have added the new Panasonic S5 in this comparison…that camera rules!
Major New Features:
- New AI Model – “Compressed”. You can find it under the “Image Type” option in the right panel. This image type works best with photos that have a lot of artifacts, old family photos, and images downloaded from the internet
- Whole New Look – Entire program has been given a UI overhaul to make it look more pleasing, as well as more consistent.
- Crop your images using the new Crop Tool
- Faster previewing and saving of images
- File list is now collapsible, and you can now add images directly from the file list
- Tutorials have been moved to the drop area on the starting screen
Next week Leica will announce the Q2 monochrome camera. And this is the first leaked image!
Really don’t know what to think about this…probably nice marketing gag?
Check out our latest invention – the new HydroChrome Sutton’s Panoramic Belair Camera. This inspiring innovation combines some of Lomography’s best-loved features into one camera – sweeping panoramic perspectives boasting beautiful exposed sprocket holes meet the thrilling and unpredictable effects of the Sutton Liquid Lens. Creative photographers can also experiment with multiple, long and pinhole exposures – all on 35 mm film.
Retail Price: 79 USD
Estimated delivery: End of November
The extraordinary Sutton Liquid Lens lets you inject liquid into a circular dial, creating distinctive filters and luscious liquified scenes. With just the simple addition of clear water, you can achieve dreamy, vintage effects while more unusual solutions will lead to full-color explosions, antique aesthetics and enchanting textures across the frame. Photographers can refer to our Liquid Guide for all the tips and tricks they will need to make the most out of this extraordinary lens.
Makers can match the HydroChrome with the infamous DigitaLIZA 35 mm Scanning Mask for ultimate creative control – easily scanning unique panoramic formats, including exposed sprocket holes and having final say on crops.