Sony really took a long time before to get ready for the new A7sII successor. In fact it took so long we wonder if it will skip the A7sIII naming and go straight to A7sIV :)
That said the long wait will be over soon as SonyAlphaRumors just leaked the first image of the new camera. Easy to see on the picture that the camera is much thicker than current A7 models as it incorporates the same vent mechanism of the Panasonic S1H. What’s not so good from this image is that it seems like the new A7sIV will not have a fully articulating screen.
So when will we get the A7sIV? My crystal ball says there is a good chance we will get it at the CES show in early January…
THIS IS HOW TO NOT MISS ANY OF THE UPCOMING RUMORS:
1) On the bottom right of the page you will see the red button (see screenshot on top). Subscribe to get notified via browser when there is a new post!
2) Subscribe our Facebook page (Click here). Be sure to edit the options to “See First” to not miss the news.
3) Follow us on Twitter (Click here).
4) Subscribe our RSS feed. If you use a RSS software just add to your list
5) A more private and fun way to follow me is here on Instagram.