On February 8th OM Digital will have a product announcement event. It’s no secret that we will get a new 90mm f/3.5 macro lens. But the teaser says we have to expect something “exciting”. Not sure the 90mm qualifies for that…so maybe we will get something else too?
Fujirumors reports that Fuji’x next camera will be the new Fujifilm X-S20. No specs have yet been rumored..
Image on top shows the current Sony 50mm f/1.2 GM lens
Digicameinfo said the next new Sony lens will be a 50mm f/1.4 GM. Not that we really needed another 50mm lens in the E-mount range. But you got to understand their current Zeiss 50mm f/1.4 option is very “old” and it needed to get a decent update!
Sigma will soon announce this news 50mm lens for Sony E and Leica L mount cameras:
50mm F1.4 DG DN｜Art
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Shortest shooting distance: 45cm
- Maximum magnification: 1:6.8
- Number of aperture blades: 11 (circular aperture)
- Filter diameter: 72mm
- Size: 78.2 x 109.5mm (L mount)
- Weight: 670g
- Lens hood: LH782-02
- Lens cap: LCF-72 III
Normal phot shows are less and less important and Fuji is now regularly doing his own event. In April they will have a special Fuji Summit to announce new gear. I wonder what’s coming…
Cosina will soon announce those four new lenses:
- ULTRON 75mm F1.9 SC VM for Leica M mount
- ULTRON 75mm F1.9 MC VM for Leica M mount
- SUPER WIDE-HELIAR 15mm F4.5 Aspherical for Nikon Z mount
- NOKTON 50mm F1 Aspherical forNikon Z mount
This is the first image of the new Nikkor Z 85mm f/1.2 S lens. No idea about the pricing and exact announcement date, but it’s coming soon for sure!