Shootout of the Leica SL2 + Leica Noctilux 50mm f0.95 against the Nikon Z7 + Nikkor Noct 58mm f0.95. Watch in 4K or at least 1080p.
Here a short recap of new rumors:
The Olympus E-M1X is rumored to get a major firmware update (43rumors).
Sony will launch a new RX camera in late May (sonyalpharumors).
Fujinon XF 27mm f/2.8 R with Aperture Ring Listed at Some Stores (Fujirumors).
These Could Be The EOS R Cameras To Be Announced In 2021 (CanonWatch).
As reported on SAR Sony is finally going to announce some new products:
First we will get a new compact camera by end of May
And than we will get a new Full Frame camera and new Full Frame lenses (12-24mm f72.8 GM?) by end of June
Let’s see if Sony is able to get back some of the viral internet hype they have lost with the announcement of the Canon EOS-R5.
- Fujifilm wants to continue with the concept of the XH series, which is different from the T series
- the X-H series is not only characterized by IBIS
- the X-H series is made very tough, has a large grip to make it better usable with long lenses, has a thicker magnesium alloy chassis, it’s more robust
- All this makes the camera bigger and heavier, but that’s necessary to meet professional needs and maintain high specifications
- Fujifilm would like to make the XH series a camera with a clearly different concept from the XT series
- The Fujifilm X-H line is intended for users who have different shooting purposes and shooting scenes
- The mere difference in design and operability does not make it possible for the X-H and X-T series to coexist. Fujifilm is currently studying these issues
Canon did show us the way of fast mirrorless lenses. Sony might follow soon. According to SonyAlphaRumors Sony will launch it’s first f/1.2 fast GM lens in 2020.