Lot of ongoing GFX test reports and discussion on our Fuji GFX facebook group.
Both Micro Four Thirds companies will show new lens prototypes at the Cp+ show:
1) Panasonic will share some more clues on their next two Leica branded lenses (8-18mm f/2.8-4.0 and 50-200mm f/2.8-4.0)
2) Olympus will also show new lens prototypes. We have no specs yet but a new 17mm f/1.2 will certainly be announced sometimes this year.
I have no info on new MFT cameras yet…
Here are the google translated EOS-M6 specs and a new image of the camera and the controlle:
- Number of effective pixels: Approximately 24.2 million pixels
- Video engine: DIGIC 7
- AF point: 49 points
- Sequential shooting: 7 frames / sec (AF fixed: 9 frames / sec)
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 25600
- Shutter speed: 1 / 4000-30, valve shutter speed synchronized with strobe = 1/200 second
- Video: Full HD, HD, VGA
- Liquid crystal: 3.0 type tilt type touch panel
- Size: 112.0 × 68.0 × 44.5 mm
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black / Silver
- Kit: Body – EF – M 15 – 45 mm kit – EF – M 18 – 150 mm kit (Double zoom and others are also sold in some countries)
This is the new Canon EOS-M6 that will be announced within the next few days!
One of our trusted sources sent us that image of a new Casio EX-ZR1800 Exilim camera. It will be announced soon!