- Color: Black, Silver
- Release Date: 2016 October 6 (Black)
- Manufacturer’s suggested retail price: 62,000 yen (excluding tax)
- Retailers Price: 53,500 yen (tax included)
- Lens construction: 6 ten groups (2 aspherical lens)
- Aperture number of blades: 9 sheets (circular aperture)
- Minimum focusing distance: 22cm
- Maximum photographic magnification: 0.13 times
- Filter Size: 43mm
- The maximum diameter × length: about 60mm x 51.9mm
- Weight: about 180g
- Low-temperature structure of the dust-proof and drip-proof · -10 ℃
- In addition to the included food “LH-XF35-2” can be installed
- It is also released “LH-XF35-2 (Silver)”
Canonrumors reports that the EOS-M3 successor will be announced some times after Photokina but still before Christmas. Those are the rumored details:
It will be a replacement to the EOS M3, but it won’t be called “M4”. Say hello to the M5.
It will go slightly up market from the EOS M3.
Don’t expect big ergonomic changes.
It will be APS-C.
A new lens will be announced alongside it, an EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS is a good bet.
We cannot confirm DPAF or 4K.