CameraBeta has been invited for a talk with Panasonic managers and this is the info they gathered:
- At present, Panasonic focuses on the mid-range full-frame camera market, but in the next few years, it will supplement entry-level and high-end models
- Video will continue to focus on 4K, 6K oversampling, 6K and open gate.
- 8K is not sufficiently popular in the consumer market.
- A telephoto lens will be available soon. I think it’s a surprising size, so please look forward to it.
- It has suffered a lot in the last three years, but is still very good.
- LUMIX G is stable overall. LUMIX S is the best result ever.
- China is the strongest market.
・Rapid recovery of production and sales
・Securing production and supply by building factories