UPDATE: Announcement is on June 8 not June 3.
Sony will announce the new Sony NEX-C3, NEX 30mm macro lens and NEX flash on June the 3rd! (Source SonyAlphaRumors). And that isn’t all. A couple of days later Panasonic will again announce new Micro Four Thirds products! Also Olympus is rumored to release new m43 lenses in late June. So we are going to have a very busy month!
In summary what’s coming:
– Sony NEX-C3 with 16 Megapixels (549 Euro)
– Sony 30mm f/3.5 macro for NEX (249 Euro)
– New Flash for NEX (no price)
– Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 Leica branded m43 lens (not 100% sure yet)
– Probably a second zoom lens too (not 100% sure yet)
– The Olympus 12mm f/2.0 lens
– A second Olympus portrait lens.
And my “instinct” tells me that also in July we will see some new stuff from Samsung and Sony (yes again!).