I heard from other sources the fps rate was extremely high. And now we got a confirmation via Popco: The NX1 will shoot 15 fps.
And these are more tidbits about the camera translated by Ihkim:
– 15 fps with tracking.
– Vertical grip available.
– Will announce revolutionary PD system.
– Slightly bigger body than NX30.
– Body design matches with 16-50 F2.0-F2.8 lens.
– Best high ISO performance and EVF among crop sensor bodies.
– Available on the market in October (TBD)
– Not retro design but similar with Mamiya?
The other specs I already posted before:
28 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor (ISOCELL tech)
DRIMe Image Signal Processor
154 cross-type sensors
Advanced Hybrid Autofocus System / 2nd generation of Phase Detection Auto Focus System
UHD 4K 3840×2160 at 30p/24p
Full HD up to 60p
3″ Tiltable AMOLED Touch Display
Water and dust proof
Wi-Fi and NFC Connectivity
Magnesium Alloy, Weather-Sealed Body
P.S.: Samsung NX mini review by Lensvid.