We have a new bunch of brand new rumors before the big Photokina event:
- Sony will announce a new PZ APS-C E-mount zoom lens for the film makers (via SonyAlphaRumors).
- Fuji’s new medium format camera will feature exactly the same Hasselblad 50c sensor (no X-Trans fun guys!). Via FujiRumors.
- Full Olympus 30mm info via 43rumors.
- Olympus will release a firmware update which “redesigns” the menu (short video can be seen on Youtube)
- The Panasonic G80 will record 4k 4:2:2 8bit on SD card (via 43rumors)
Those are the announcements date:
September 9: Sony (APS-C E-mount lens)
September 19: Sony (no idea what’s coming)
September 19: Panasonic (G80 and a sort of GH5 prototype)
September 19: Fuji (Medium format camera)
September 19: Olympus (E-M1II, 30mm macro, 12-100mm PRO lens, 25mm f/1.2 PRO lens).