The Fuji X-H1 is finally coming and Fujirumors shared this first size comparison image. The X-H1 will be considerably bigger than the X-T2! The camera has IBIS and strong video features.
Here are the specs via FR:
- Despite what Fujifilm managers said about X-mount not being compatible with IBIS, the X-H1 will have IBIS
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- As opposed to Olympus & Co, IBIS and OIS will not work together… at least currently that’s not possible. Maybe Fujifilm will tweak the firmware in future. But at launch I don’t expect IBIS and OIS to work together.
- Fujifilm’s IBIS solution will not allow the sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- The release is (currently) scheduled for the first half of 2018
- Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna is coming
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- Internal F-Log
- No top LCD screen like GFX dial but
- Fuji X-T2 Vs. X-H1 Size Comparison
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
Hot discussion at the momen over on the Fuji X-H1 facebook group. I am wondering if Fuji can really challenge the Panasonic and Sony camera when it comes to video…