Latest rumor we got suggest that Sony is actually planing to release two new APS-C E-mount cameras this year. One is the A6100 and one is the high end A7000.
SonyAlphaRumors got some specs about the A7000 but I don’t know if these are really the final correct features:
Still ironing out the last kinks is needed, but it is likely to be announced soon. A possible date would be aug/sep.
• The specifications showcase
• Upgrade of the widely famed APS-C alpha6000
• Newly developed 24MP sensor featuring backside illumination for increased sensitivity.
• In sensor HDR function including video for dynamic range up to 15.5EVs
• 196 phase detect auto focus points
• Blazing 16fps continuous autofocus burst rate
• Unlimited 4k video recording
• Refined pop out XGA OLED Tru-Finder
• 180 degree tilting 2.36M Dot LCD monitor
• Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body
By default the Camera will come with a new and improved Kit lens featuring 16-50mm F2.4-3.6
The camera set will be targeted to the professional consumer demanding uncompromised image quality in a small body. The target retail price will be set at1499$