Valuetech shared some insights collected at the Cp+ show:
- Sony Germany expects to lose some market share this year
- Third party manufacturer confirm the larger mount from Canon RF, Nikon Z and Leica L gives some small design advantage over the Sony E-mount. Particularly when it comes to get less Vignetting. Still, all confirmed that yes you can do superfast lenses for Sony E-mount too but this isn’t going to happen anyway for obvious reasons (too costly, too big).
- Tamron is considering making native RF and Z mount lenses. But they are not sure if they will simply adapt the existing FE lenses.
- Tamron said they will no mor make lenses for Sony A-mount
- Nikon said a camera above the Z7 is likely to come