This could be the first image of the upcoming new Pentax K-01 mirrorless camera. It has been posted at Dpreview forum. The poster said he found it on a unnamed Chinese forum. Yeah, always blame anonymous Chinese for leaks without to mention the source :)
As you know the specs are already out:
- Pentax new mirrorless camera will be announced by CP + in February.
- The name is K-01
- Black & white body color (black keynote), white and black (white tone), black and yellow (based on black and white, yellow leather) three different colors.
- The sensor is the same spec K-5 (). And same rear LCD.
- Full HD video
- Shutter speed to 1 / 4000 p to 30 seconds
- Contrast AF, AF 81 Split
- Built-in pop-up flash
- 121mm width, 79mm height, 59mm depth
- 560g in weight with battery
- designed by the designer who designed talby from au (i.e. Japanese mobile phone sold in 2004)
- it looks more like Optio than K series; not like GXR
- comes with a new lens: DA 40mm F2.8XS
- three lens kits with DA40XS and lenses already on market
- mirrorless but whether there is an EVF or it is built in is not revealed