These are the first images of the new Samsung NX1!
– 28 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor (ISOCELL tech)
– DRIMe Image Signal Processor
– ISO 100-51200
– 15 fps with tracking.
– UHD 4K 3840×2160 at 30p/24p
– Full HD up to 60p
– 3? Tiltable AMOLED Touch Display
– Water and dust proof
– Wi-Fi and NFC Connectivity
– Magnesium Alloy, Weather-Sealed Body
– Vertical grip available.
– Will announce revolutionary PD system.
– Slightly bigger body than NX30.
– Body design matches with 16-50 F2.0-F2.8 lens.
– Best high ISO performance and EVF among crop sensor bodies.
– Available on the market in October (TBD)
– Not retro design but similar with Mamiya?
Images from Nikisita via Photorumors