Lot of info to post today! Let’s start with Canon:
Digicaminfo spotted the picture of the new Canon G16 High End compact camera with 1:1,7 inch sensor, -5 times f/1.8-2.8 zoom (starts at 28mm), 12 MP sensor with Digic6 and very fast AF.
And much more interesting is the leaked Sony NEX camera and lens list (again via Digicaminfo):
- NEX-5T (same camera as the NEX-5r but with some minor new features)
- Α3000 (this is the name in Japan. In US and Europe it will be ILC-3000). With new 20.1 M sensor and classic SLT look!
- Cyber-shot QX10 (the lens-camera)
- Cyber-shot QX100 (the lens-camera)
- E 16-70mm F4 OSS (Zeiss lens for around $1,000 and 55mm diameter)
- E PZ 18-105mm F4G OSS (72mm filter)
Still no real specs yet of the NEX-FF. But that camera could be announced one month later…