That’s a big release for mirrorless camera owners! The new Adobe Camera RAW 8.4 Release Candidate supports all new mirrorless cameras like the Fuji X-T1, Sony A6000 and Olympus E-M10. And it also adds color profiles support for Fuji cameras and lens support for a couple of lenses. Here are the download links:
Fuji released a massive firmware update for many cameras and lenses. You can download them here: http://www.fujifilm.eu/eu/news/article/news/new-firmware-updates-for-several-x-series-cameras-and-fujinon-zoom-lenses/
This is the official press text:
We are pleased to announce that new firmware updates are now available for the following products:
(1) X-Pro1 : 3.20 (current 3.10)
(2) X-E1 : 2.20 (current 2.10)
(3) X-E2 : 1.20 (current 1.10)
(4) X-M1 : 1.10 (current 1.01)
(5) X-A1 : 1.10 (current 1.01)
(6) XC16-50mm : 1.12 (current 1.10)
(7) XF18-55mm : 3.11 (current 3.10)
(8) XF55-200mm : 1.11 (current 1.10)
The updates for the camera models incorporate the following changes:
1) Addition of compatibility with XF56mmF1.2R.
2) Improvement of AE accuracy with XF56mmF1.2R
3) Improvement of AF accuracy with XF56mmF1.2R (only for X-E2)
For the lenses, the following changes are applied:
1) Improvement of OIS function for movie shooting when panning and tilting a camera.
2) Improvement of OIS function for still image shooting.
3) Fixed a bug where the maximum aperture always displays F5.6. (only for XC16-50mm. )
4) Improvement of AF response during continuous shooting with X-E2 and X-T1. (for XF18-55mm and XF55-200mm)
Please click on any of the product names above for more information and to download the new firmware update.