1) The X PRo 1 camera will be released on February 18 and cost 150.000 Yen. By using the current conversion rate this means 1475 Euro or 1930 Dollars. But I am sure the price will be less in USA (probably $1799) and a bit more in Europe (almost 1.600 Euro).
2) The 18mm f/2.0 lens and the 35mm f/1.4 will cost 55.oo0 Yen each (540 Euro or 708 Dollars).
3) The 60mm f/2.4 macro will cost 60.000 Yen (590 Euro or 773 Dollars).
Just my two cent. It's an expensive camera, so I am going to wait to see real tests before to decide if I buy it or not. Right now no big website posted any preview or test of the camera. Only Romanian photographers are doing that job right now! :) Look at the latest ISO test by F64 (Click here).They compared the X PRO 1 with the Fuji X100 and Nikon D3. His conclusions in short:
1) At high ISO the X PRO 1 beats both the e X100 and D3 cameras.
2) Shutter noise is similar to that of the Zeiss Ikon (nice M-mount camera you can see here on eBay).
3) The 18mm lens suffers from some purple fringing (but Fuji could add an automatic lens correction once finalized the firmware).
4) manual focusing has been improved over the X100 but the reviewer is still not completely satisfied with the performance. Also auto-focus isn't really fast.
5) What matters: Image quality is spectacular.
Fuji X PRO 1 preorders and notification services:
Preorder: Expansys USA (Click here), Expansys Canada (Click here), Henrys Canada (Click here) .
Notification: Amazon US (Click here), BHphoto (Click here) and Adorama (Click here).
Ok guys, it's me Ale the one in charge here. For private reasons my real profile, live aspects, professional skills and hobbies will remain...well...private.
All you have to know about me is that I will work as good as I can to give you all the best rumors and news about all mirrorless cameras! This will be the ONE place to get all the best news.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have direct questions!