Tokina announces release of new Fuji X-mount prime lenses
23mm and 33mm atx-m series f/1.4 lenses for Fuji X-mount cameras offer versatility for amateurs and professionals.
Huntington Beach, CA, November 20, 2020: Tokina introduces compact, lightweight prime lenses for Fuji X-mount cameras.
The Tokina atx-m 23mm f/1.4 prime lens features an angle of view equivalent to 35mm in full frame cameras. It is an ideal tool for street scenes, environmental portraits and landscapes. The atx-m 33mm features an angle of view equivalent to 50mm in full frame cameras. This standard angle lens is highly versatile for amateurs and professionals. The ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture is excellent for low-light situations and the minimum focal distance allows beautiful, creamy front and back bokeh. Both lenses feature color balance tuning to match film simulation modes within Fujifilm cameras. The silent autofocus is realized by the ST-M focus motor for easy and reliable focus.
The ATX-M 23mm and 33mm prime lenses feature:
- Compact and lightweight – compatible with Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
- f/1.4 aperture – creamy front and back bokeh, exceptional in low light conditions
- fast, silent autofocus
- communicable with camera body to support 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture in video mode
- color balance tuning to fit film simulation modes of Fujifilm camera