Image on top shows ISOCELL sensors used by some Samsung mobile phones/tablets.
Famous Samsung source Redcrow spilled out some more tidbits about the next 1499 Euro expensive high end Samsung NX1 camera and most importantly confirmed the specs we posted few days ago. This is what he writes:
Design: it is THE NX flagship! look just like any other DSLR Flagship. buttons and wheels.
Sensor: definitely not a normal CMOS sensor. either BSI or ISOCELL.
Engine: Brand new Drime engine, multi-core powered.
Continuous shots: Yes, 15 fps with tracking. (Not confirmed full image or not)
2nd gen. PD AF: More than 200 PD sensors from corner to corner on the image sensor. 154 cross sensors among them.
Card: Support UHS-2 memory card.
Lenses: 50-150mm F2.8, another ‘S’ Lens is coming.
And these are the full specs we got:
– 28 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor (ISOCELL tech)
– DRIMe Image Signal Processor
– ISO 100-51200
– 15 fps with tracking.
– UHD 4K 3840×2160 at 30p/24p
– Full HD up to 60p
– 3? Tiltable AMOLED Touch Display
– Water and dust proof
– Wi-Fi and NFC Connectivity
– Magnesium Alloy, Weather-Sealed Body
– Vertical grip available.
– Will announce revolutionary PD system.
– Slightly bigger body than NX30.
– Body design matches with 16-50 F2.0-F2.8 lens.
– Best high ISO performance and EVF among crop sensor bodies.
– Available on the market in October (TBD)
– Not retro design but similar with Mamiya?
Sounds all great a part of the Price…seriously…1499 Euro? for the body only?