Olympus ain’t’ death yet: In early August they will announce the new E-M10IV and 100-400mm lens
- 20.MP sensor
- 5axis stabilization (4.5EV)
- 2.36m dot EVF (100% 1.23x)
- 1037 dot 3inch LCD tilting monitor
- 121 point contrast AF
- 1/4000-60sec shutter. Live-bulb max 30m. Live composite max 3h. Electronic first curtain shutter (1/320-60sec) Silent mode (1/16000-60sec)
- Art filters
- Video 4K 30-25-24p FHD 60-30-25-24p
- 15fps in S-AF and 6.3fps in C-AF
- Dimension: 121.7 x 84.4 x 49mm
- Weight 383 (with battery)
- Size: 86.4 mm x 205.7 mm
- Weight: 1120g (without the tripod adapter)
I know not really exciting stuff…but I hope they will still make a new PEN-F camera before they sell everything to JIP.
courtesy of PR.