The french website Phototrend had a chat with the Nikon marketing department. A couple of highlights:
- we plan to move faster on the schedule presented with the introduction of the Z mount system in terms of expanding the range of lenses.
- we have a lot of demand for pancake type lenses
- the development priority will be the extension of both our range of (Z-mount) cameras and lenses,
- we will meet the needs of hybrid photographers who take not only still images, but also video,
- we recognize that DX format (APS-C) hybrid cameras are an important category for providing a portal for amateur photographers.