Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 X and Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 E worldwide sales date announcement
Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. is proud to announce the sales release of the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens for Fuji X and Sony E (APS-C) camera mounts. SZ series offering a range of exciting products with specific features and valuable advantages.
Sales will commence on June 17, 2022.
The main concept of the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 lens is to provide a lens for an affordable price but with a superb bokeh and great low-light performance designed for photographers and videographers in mind. 33mm focal length (50mm in full frame) equals to a standard angle of view that allows this lens to be used in a wide range of genres like landscapes, street snap, portrait and nightscape photography. Compared to the existing Tokina atx-m 33mm F1.4, the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 is faster and adopts a manual focus and aperture to realize a more attractive price and to make this lens more functional in video production.
By releasing the Tokina SZ 33mm F1.2 for Fuji X and Sony E mount mirrorless cameras, Tokina aims to provide the mass market with one more powerful option for photographers and videographers.
- The most natural angle of view for wide range of genres.
- Fully manual focus and aperture for video shooting.
- Super fast f/1.2 aperture for faster shutter speed and smooth bokeh.
- Low light fall-off.
- High contrast performance.
- Click-less aperture ring & depth of field scale.
- Long focus throw for an extremely precise focus.