The usually very accurate Japanese Impress magazine published Canon and Nikon camera predictions. Above the scanned page for the Canon gear, below the page for the Nikon gear. The pages showed up on the Chinese Xitek forum. The figures near the images are the probability percentage chance estimates.
Canon: a new mirrorless camera named EOS M2 will be released in 2013, 80% probability to be a real prediction
Nikon: The V3 will be released during 2013, 75% probability
The rest, not mirrorless related, for those who are interested:
- EOS 7D Mark II will have a newly developed sensor, 10fps burst rate, and ISO up to 25600
- EOS 70D will have same sensor as 7D Mark II, burst rate limited to 3fps, ISO 25600
- EOS 1DSx, that’s the name of Canon’s high megapixel DSLR.
- D7200 with 39 points AF, ISO up to 25600
- D9000 with newly developed sensor, 10fps bust rate, 51 points AF
- D4x set to be released in 2013