There are many announcements coming soon. The first one is from Fuji and coming tomorrow (Sept. 5th). There will be a compact X camera with tiny 1,7 inch sensor and the interchangeable mirrorless camera X-E1:
Fuji X-E1 specs:
- Same 16MP sensor as in the X-Pro1 (with max ISO of 25,600)
- 6 fps
- Light magnesium body
- Improved AF speed
- Price: bellow $1000
- To be released before Christmas
- Same video recording capabilities as the X-Pro1
- Mic input
- EVF only (not hybrid as the X-Pro1)
- Two colors: black and silver
- Pull 25 ISO to simulate Velvia in JPEG mode
And Sony will announce peltny of NEX cameras and lenses next week on Sept. 12th:
NEX Cameras and Camcorders
- Sony NEX-VG900 camcorder: interchangeable lens HD camera with 24MP Exmor CMOS full frame sensor, 1080×1920 video recording at 24p/60p, 3″ LCD, XGA OLED EVF, price: $3,300.
- Sony NEX-VG30/VG30H camcorders: 16MP Exmor APS-C sensor, BIONZ processor, 1080×1920 video recording at 24p/60p, 3″ LCD, XGA OLED EVF, available in November from $1,800.
- Sony NEX-6: 16MP Exmor CMOS APSC sensor, AVHCD 2.0. Price around $1000.
Sony NEX lenses:
- Sony 10-18 f/4 OSS: available in November 2012 for $850.
- Sony 35mm f/1.8 OSS: available in December 2012 for $450.
- Sony 16-50 f/3.5-5.6 OSS (kit lens): available in January 2013 for $350.
And of course we will have a Nikon, Olympus and Panasonic mirrorless announcement too! Hope to get the data soon!