Trusted sources at Fujirumors confirmed that Fuji is developing a new Very High End X camera that will be placed above the X-Pro2 and X-T2. Those are the key aspects of the camera:
- Correct: Fujifilm is working on the ultimate X-series X-Trans APS-C camera
- Design based on X-T line (We don’t know the name yet, but it’s should not be “X-T3“)
- The camera is still under development, hence the camera price has not yet been set
- The only sure thing is that the camera will be more expensive than any other X-series camera currently on the market
- Best Fuji APS-C camera for video work
This sounds like a sort of X-T camera on steroids with all the best stills and video tech Fuji has to offer. I like it! But I am not surethat at $4,000-$5,000 this will really sell…or am I wrong?